CoSport is a sports social network or service for organizing joint sports and sports events ⚽ 🏀 🏐 ⛸ 🏸 🏈. Here you will find information about sports fields, teams and events.
At the moment, the project is under development, even a full-fledged MVP is not yet ready, so there is not enough information about the project and news on our website, although we are moving by leaps and bounds and hope to please you with our achievements in the near future.
We are working on the development of a website, mobile application, chat bot.
What to do if, having moved to a new district of the city or another city, there was no suitable company for joint sports? Friends, colleagues and familiar places for sports remained in the same place. It was in this situation that the founder of the project came up with the idea to create a social platform that will allow you to quickly and easily find or assemble a team for sports (⚽ 🏀 🏐 ⛸ 🏸 🏈 ⚾ 🥏), as well as select a platform 🥅 for training and sporting events.
We are working on a service that will include:
• website 💻 with a map of sports grounds 🗺 (Moscow will be the first city on the map)
• mobile applications 📱 (Android+iOS)
• Chatbots 🤖 for integration with instant messengers (Telegram, WhatsApp, Viber) and social networks (VK, Facebook).
At the moment, we are actively working on the creation of an MVP (Minimum Viable Product), so there is not enough information about the project and news on our website, although we are moving by leaps and bounds and hope to please you with our achievements in the near future.
If you are a potential partner, investor or want to support our project, we are waiting for your letters to e-mail: [email protected]
We really need help in developing the functionality of our project, if you have an interest in participating in the project, join us!
- development and development of the functionality of the service
- filling the service with high-quality data and enriching this data (photos, ratings, etc.) for launching on the territory of the Moscow region
- involvement of professional athletes and sports organizers as project ambassadors
- preparation of high-quality video content